What's Up!

Welcome to the official Daba91 blog! This blog will be used as a companion to my Fanfiction account, where I will be posting story updates, outtakes, ideas, pictures, announcements, musings, and more. Feel free to snoop around, and see if you find something you like.

Saturday, October 15, 2011

CH. 7 Posted!

So sorry for the wait, but Chapter 7 is now posted. YAY! I am really trying to get everything in order to make sure that I have the time to write more frequently but real life is just so unpredictable sometimes... a lot of the time. "Laughs" The good news is that I have already finished most of my assignments for the upcoming school week, which consited of 3 essays, 2 online exams, 6 handout packets, not to mention the 3 major exams I had in class last week. CRAZY! So this means that I will be working on the Sneak Peek for chapter eight either tonight or tomorrow, along with the rest of the chapter, which I have to finish outlining. But I will also be working on getting the outlines for chapter's nine and ten done as well so that way writing the chapter's will only be a matter of having the time to sit down at my laptop. I am also working on outlining several new stories. Some of which I started writing a while back but to avoid making readers wait so long for each chapter, I figured it would be best to get those stories done before I even post them. Okay, i'm going to stop rambling now... Thank you for reading. I will keep you posted on any information regarding my stories here on this Blog.

Much Luv!

Daba91

No comments:

Post a Comment