What's Up!

Welcome to the official Daba91 blog! This blog will be used as a companion to my Fanfiction account, where I will be posting story updates, outtakes, ideas, pictures, announcements, musings, and more. Feel free to snoop around, and see if you find something you like.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

100 Monkeys!

So, this is a late post, but I just had to post it. As a back to school gift to myself, I went to the 100 Monkey's show at Slim's in San Francisco. The whole show was great, the band was amazing. They played most of the songs I loved, including a hilarious improve song, and they were just a lot of fun themselves. There were also some other amazing bands playing there as well, such as, The Bleeding Horses Express, & Finish Ticket. It was just an over all great night.


100 Monkeys: Ben Graupner, Jackson Rathbone, Jared Anderson, Ben Johnson, & Uncle Larry!









Finish Ticket



Really Great Night!!!!! Can't wait to see them all again!




No comments:

Post a Comment