What's Up!

Welcome to the official Daba91 blog! This blog will be used as a companion to my Fanfiction account, where I will be posting story updates, outtakes, ideas, pictures, announcements, musings, and more. Feel free to snoop around, and see if you find something you like.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

CH. 7 Update!

Hello lovely readers. I am so sorry for the slight delay, my life is, as always, crazy... My weird, psycho, douche of an uncle is staying at my house, and not only has he made it his mission to irritate the hell out of me, but he screwed up my house computor which is where I usually try to get my writing done, and is also where I save most of my files 'cause it has more memory space. So I was forced to start over with chapter 7. Fortunately, I had the sneak preview posted on here, and I have already gotten most of it re-written, so I will be working on trying to finish that after class today, and with any luck I will have it posted either before or by the weekend. Especially since, lucky me, my four hour Friday class has been shortened to a ten minute conference with my proffessor, so I will have more time to get a jump start on chapter 8. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment